Which size to choose:
|Front/rail width (T)||25cm||28cm||26cm||28cm|
*fin color may change depending on color of board. You may specify different size/color under comments when you place the order. To see all available colors and sizes click here.
Included with every kiteboard:
– Right and left footpads and foot-straps (click here to see details).
– 4x fins (click here to see details). Size varies according to model. Different sizes/colors can be ordered separately (click here to see details).
– Handle (click here to see details).
– 8x marine grade stainless steel M5x16mm (flat head, Phillips drive or flathead, socket cap, internal hex drive 3mm hex wrench) screws for fins.
– 6x marine grade stainless steel M6x15mm (13mm wide button head Phillips drive or M6x16mm button head, socket cap, internal hex drive 5mm hex wrench + Stainless Steel Flat Washer, M6 Hole Size, 6.4mm ID, 12mm OD) screws for footpads and handle.
Structure and Material of the Kiteboard:
(1) The top and bottom (8) of the kiteboard are made of PBT manufactured by DuPont™. Among the many features of Crastin® PBT are its mechanical and physical properties for stiffness and toughness, heat resistance, friction and wear resistance, and excellent surface finishes. Click here for more details.
(2) The second and seventh layer (7) is made of CYMAX fiberglass. CYMAX fiberglass is light weight, high strength and has high impact resistance. Click here for more details.
(3) The third layer is made of reinforced fiberglass. Click here for more details.
(4) The core (fourth layer) is made of dark brown wood core and light brown Airex which is a light but very strong material.Click here for more details.
(5) All nuts and screws are made of marine grade stainless steel.
(6) The edge of the kiteboard is made of ABS resin which is highly impact resistant and helps prevent the edge from being deformed or damaged during use.Click here for more details.