- The warranty period starts on the date the customer receives the Product sold by flyHelium.
- The customer must show proof of purchase and date of purchase such as an invoice or warranty card as evidence when returning any products to claim the warranty.
- Ninety Days Limited Warranty: flyHelium products are covered by this warranty for a period of 90 days. During the warranty period, should the Product fail under normal use due to improper workmanship or faulty materials, flyHelium will, without charge, repair the Product or replace it with a comparable one.
Warranty is void if any of the following conditions occurred:
- Force majeure or uncontrollable external force damage.
- Human damage, negligence, abuse, mishandling, or not following the user manual.
- Disassembly, modification or maintenance by a non-authorized service center or person.
- Products used in rental or teaching centers.
Beyond Warranty : flyHelium will repair any defective product even beyond warranty; however, the customer will be charged for the cost of labor and parts if the defective product was returned beyond the applicable warranty period.
This warranty does not cover shipping charges.
This warranty only applies to the original purchaser of the Products who has proof of purchase. This limited warranty is non-transferable. The terms and policy listed herein are subject to change without notice. Please check the Warranty Card of your product(s) or confirm with the seller or distributor for the validity of the warranty period.